Welcome to the all-new Coastalwatch
To celebrate our 15th year of being Australia’s leading provider of surf & coastal information we have re-built an entirely new website, combining Coastalwatch Plus & Coastalwatch into one site with a new layout and exciting new features.
The new format intuitively adapts to whatever device you are using at the time, allowing you to enjoy the convenience of Coastalwatch from anywhere. You also now have the choice of becoming a registered user of Coastalwatch and access new features like uploading your own photos and videos.
Better still, Coastalwatch Plus members will continue to get all the existing member benefits and the following new features:
- Exclusive surf cam locations
- Ad-free live streaming across all your mobile devices & our apps
- Unlimited surf cam views
- Surf Forecasters conditions call – from Terrible to Epic, we’ll assess the conditions 5 days ahead and make the call for you
- Hourly wind forecasts for all our beaches
- And coming soon... ‘Surf Spots’ – a comprehensive guide to surfing in Australia covering over 850 spots across 15 iconic surf regions
** Members Note – The existing Coastalwatch Plus website will continue to run for a few more weeks while we get the Plus features completely operational on the new site. Plus members can and use both sites during this time.
For more information about the new designs, upgrades and insights into the Coastalwatch business and its future, including the charities and community organisations we support read The New Look Coastalwatch.
Enjoy the new site.