Lennox Head Beach Surf Cam & Surf Report

Camera Help

TODAY
2 ft ESE
@ 11 sec
9 kn SW
8 min ago
Outgoing tide
H 2:52 AM (1.4m)
L 9:38 AM (0.5m)
6:53 AM 6:49 PM
26° Water
Earl Jones

Surf Report Nth NSW

by Earl Jones
  • 27/03/2015 6:48 AM | Report

    Today's rating - Average

    Fun semi clean surf on offer this morning with 2ft of ESE swell.with light SW winds early that will strengthen from the S throughout the day. The best option is at the open beaches early then later at the Southern protected corners. Get your local surf report, cams & surf news by email with the new Daily Stoke email.

  • 5 DAY SURF FORECAST

    CoastalWatch Plus

    Get 5 day SURF Forecasts, SWELL DIRECTION MAPS, LESS ADs Mobile Access and more!

  • Today's Outlook

    Morning
    Swell: 0.6m
    Wind: SW 0-10 kts
    Best at: Open beaches
    Conditions: Semi-clean

    Afternoon
    Swell: 0.6m
    Wind: S 10-20 kts
    Best at: Protected coves and points
    Conditions: Wind affected

Sponsor recommended

Tomorrow's Surf Forecast

2ft ESE
@ 10 sec
9 kn SSE
@ 12 AM
5 DAY SURF FORECAST

CoastalWatch Plus

Get 5 day SURF Forecasts, SWELL DIRECTION MAPS, LESS ADs Mobile Access and more!

Marine Outlook

Forecast for Friday 27 March until midnight
Winds: Northwesterly 15 to 20 knots, reaching up to 25 knots offshore south of Cape Byron in the morning. Winds shifting southerly early in the morning then tending southeasterly 10 to 15 knots in the evening.
Seas: 1.5 to 2 metres, decreasing to 1 to 1.5 metres around midday.
Swell: Southeasterly around 1 metre. Weather: Partly cloudy. 70% chance of showers north of Yamba, 30% chance elsewhere.

Coastal Weather
Morning shower or two.
° 28°
Today
Partly cloudy.
19° 27°
Saturday
Partly cloudy.
19° 27°
Sunday
Shower or two.
19° 27°
Monday
Shower or two. Possible storm.
19° 27°
Tuesday
Shower or two. Possible storm.
19° 27°
Wednesday
Shower or two.
19° 27°
Thursday

UV Index 12 (Extreme)
Features
Weekend Surf Forecast 27 - 29 March 2015

Weekend Surf Forecast 27 - 29 March 2015

There's some rumblings down south. Check out the weekend forecast.

0 26 Mar 2015
Video: Bryce Young, Garrett Parkes & Torren Martyn Rip, Absolutely Rip, Northern NSW

Video: Bryce Young, Garrett Parkes & Torren Martyn Rip, Absolutely Rip, Northern NSW

Standout Sessions: Do you like beautiful cutbacks? Is Bryce Young your new favourite surfer?

6 25 Mar 2015
Latest News

The Surfing World Camp – What's Going Down

A gathering of the tribe, a classic Australian surf trip.

0 26 Mar 2015
Mason Ho Scores Rip Curl Pro Bells Wildcard!

Mason Ho Scores Rip Curl Pro Bells Wildcard!

1 26 Mar 2015
Video: Stand-up Close-outs At A Thumping Aussie Beachie

Video: Stand-up Close-outs At A Thumping Aussie Beachie

1 26 Mar 2015
Video: Jay Davies Muscles P-Pass Llke A True West Oz Legend

Video: Jay Davies Muscles P-Pass Llke A True West Oz Legend

1 25 Mar 2015
Medina Will Be At Bells, World Surf League Rules On Gabby's On Air Swear

Medina Will Be At Bells, World Surf League Rules On Gabby's On Air Swear

5 24 Mar 2015
Go to Top