South West Rocks Surf Cam & Surf Report

Camera Help

TODAY
2 ft NE
@ 7 sec
8 kn E
55 min ago
Outgoing tide
H 11:18 AM (1.7m)
L 5:46 PM (0.2m)
5:39 AM 7:31 PM
18° Water
Peter Hudson

Surf Report Mid Coast NSW

by Peter Hudson
  • 24/11/2014 6:47 AM | Report

    Today's rating

    Messy conditions on most beaches and a definite lack of waves. Wind early is out of the north and will swing NE and strengthen. Northern corners have the cleanest conditions and a few small waves. Swell is NE. Best waves will be found early to mid morning with the lighter wind. For surf lessons and board hire contact Port Macquarie Surf School on 6584 7733

Sponsor recommended

Tomorrow's Surf Forecast

2ft NE
@ 8 sec
25 kn N
@ 12 AM
5 DAY SURF FORECAST

CoastalWatch Plus

Get 5 day SURF Forecasts, SWELL DIRECTION MAPS, LESS ADs Mobile Access and more!

Marine Outlook

A low pressure trough that moved up the central NSW coast Sunday evening has weakened about the Hunter coast overnight. To the north of the trough northerly winds dominate and as the trough weakens further on Monday winds along the southern and central coasts will tend back to the north. This is ahead of a stronger southerly change associated with a cold front that is expected to develop on the south coast Monday night and move up the coast during Tuesday.
Winds: Northerly 15 to 25 knots, reaching up to 30 knots early in the morning and again in the late evening.
Seas: 1.5 to 2.5 metres.
Swell: East to northeasterly below 1 metre. Weather: Partly cloudy. 70% chance of showers south of Port Macquarie, 30% chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening.

Coastal Weather
Shower or two developing.
° 31°
Today
Showers.
19° 28°
Tuesday
Showers.
16° 26°
Wednesday
Shower or two.
16° 24°
Thursday
Shower or two.
14° 24°
Friday
Partly cloudy.
14° 26°
Saturday
Partly cloudy.
14° 27°
Sunday
Features
Video: One Smooth As Hell Wave With Asher Pacey

Video: One Smooth As Hell Wave With Asher Pacey

Wave of The Week: There's a reason Asher Pacey is the Coastalwatch content manager's favourite surfer.

1 21 Nov 2014
Who Is Going To Win The Women's World Title? – Sean Doherty On...

Who Is Going To Win The Women's World Title? – Sean Doherty On...

The Day of Reckoning... It's coming.

2 21 Nov 2014
Latest News

Surf Dive ‘n Ski signs Joel Parkinson

50 Years of SDS

2 21 Nov 2014
Win A Holiday To Turtle Bay Hawaii

Win A Holiday To Turtle Bay Hawaii

0 20 Nov 2014
Maxum Moments Photo Competition Winner Announcement

Maxum Moments Photo Competition Winner Announcement

0 20 Nov 2014
Video: Dusty Payne Triumphs at High-Flying Reef Hawaiian Pro

Video: Dusty Payne Triumphs at High-Flying Reef Hawaiian Pro

0 16 Nov 2014
Video: Parko's Grom Stomp Highlights

Video: Parko's Grom Stomp Highlights

1 15 Nov 2014
MILESTONE

Surf Dive 'n' Ski

Celebrating 50 Years of Surf Retail

Popular This Week

Video: One Smooth As Hell Wave With Asher Pacey

Wave of The Week: There's a reason Asher Pacey is the Coastalwatch content manager's favourite surfer.

Gallery: Samoa – October 2014

October in Samoa is a beautiful month especially if you're a surfer.

Video: Jordy Fowler Shipstern’s Paddle Bomb

Wave of The Week: From Tim Bonython's ASMF.

Go to Top