Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Coastalwatch is owned and operated by 3CMG Pty Ltd. Your submittal of a Subscription Account with 3CMG Pty Ltd indicates your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set forth below. 3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any stage.
From March 16th 2017, all new members of Coastalwatch Plus are now automatically placed onto a free 15 day trial. During the sign up process you must choose from two subscription terms, $6.50/Month (Billed $78AUD Annually) OR $9.95/Month (Billed Monthly). Confirmation of your subscription indicates your acceptance to be charged this amount. Subscription fees will continue to be charged after the completion of your subscription term. 3CMG Pty Ltd will automatically charge the account nominated during the registration period, unless otherwise notified by you to cancel the subscription. Please refer to Cancellation of a Subscription Account. If you would like to upgrade the subscription, change can be made through your account preferences on the site.
Prior to 16th March 2017, all new members of Coastalwatch Plus can choose from three subscription terms - 4 Week Introductory Offer for $1 then $78/year thereafterm 12 Month Subscription for $78AUD/year or 6 Month Subscription for $49AUD/6 Months. Confirmation of your subscription indicates your acceptance to be charged this amount. Subscription fees will continue to be charged after the completion of your subscription term. 3CMG Pty Ltd will automatically charge the account nominated during the registration period, unless otherwise notified by you to cancel the subscription. Please refer to Cancellation of a Subscription Account. If you would like to upgrade the subscription, change can be made through your account preferences on the site.
Cancellation of a Subscription Account
Risk Free Guarantee: Users may cancel their accounts at any time by giving written warning through email to email@example.com or calling 1800 207502. A 100% refund will be issued of any unused months. The refund will go back to the method of payment that was used in the original payment of your account. Alternate accounts cannot be refunded. 3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct the value of the sign up gift off the refunded amount of a cancelled users account. 3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel a subscription account at any time. Notice of cancellation of your subscription will be given through email.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Bonus 6 Month Surfing World Subscription
Enjoy 6 Months of Surfing World on us! For your convenience the Surfing World subscription will auto-renew at the end of the subscription term and you will be charged on the card used to sign up to Coastalwatch Plus. To remove this feature please call us on +61 2 9965 7313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at the completion of signing up.
If you are in the free trial period of 15 days, in the 4 Week Introducotroy Offer period or in any free subscription period, your subscription will be created once this period has ended and you have paid your 12-month subscription in full.
The bonus offer of a 6 Month print subscription to Surfing World Magazine is for Australian residents only with an Australian postal address. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
Complimentary Coastalwatch Plus Subscriptions
Complimentary Coastalwatch Plus subscriptions offered from partner events such as World Surfari, Hurley etc require a valid credit card to be entered in addition to your unique promo code. After the complimentary subsription term has ended, you will be automatically charged on the credit card supplied during sign up. To remove this feature please email email@example.com. Bonus offers are not available with complimentary subscriptions.
Use of Contact Information
Completion of a subscription account asks for contact information such as an email address. We use contact data from subscription accounts to send the user promotional material from 3CMG Pty Ltd and some of our partners. Users may opt –out of receiving any promotional material by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking Opt-out on a promotional email. The account holders contact information is also used to contact when necessary. Confirmation of your account indicates your acceptance of this.
Use of Member Photos
3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to the use of images & videos uploaded by members & registered users into the Coastalwatch User Galleries on their websites and in the promotion of their websites. Member Photos & Videos may be published in other content created by 3CMG Pty Ltd without prior knowledge to the member or registered user.
Member gifts & special offers are available to Australian postal addresses only.
Coastalwatch is owned and operated by 3CMG Pty Ltd. All content appearing on the site including Images, video, text, reports, logos, icons & site design, are the property of 3CMG Pty Ltd. No content may be copied or reproduced without 3CMG Pty Ltd.’s permission. Please contact us for use of information.
Fitbit prize pack comprising of:
- 1x Fitbit Blaze - Valued at RRP $299
- 1x SurfStitch Gift Card - Valued at RRP $1,000
2 x Runner-up Prizes comprising of:
- Fitbit Blaze - Valued at RRP $299
How to Enter
- Upload your photo to Coastalwatch - Page URL: www.coastalwatch.com with the required information:
- Enter the URL http://www.coastalwatch.com/member-photos/summer-waves-photo-competition and login to your Coastalwatch Plus Account OR Register to become a registered user of Coastalwatch (a registered user of Coastalwatch is separate to being a member of Coastalwatch Plus).
- Upload your best photos of the coast, waves, sunrise, sunset, surfers, palm tree's ... anything that reminds you of Summer Waves. Tag your photo “summerwaves2016” and fill in the necessary fields to upload your image(s). Include in the photo a description of the Fitbit Name and retail price listed on this page of the Bing Lee online store: https://www.binglee.com.au/fitbit-fb502sbul-blaze-blue-silver-large
- The final 8 photos as chosen by Coastalwatch will be promoted across Coastalwatch for 1-week and audience can view & rate each entry, which will be taken into account when the major prize & runner up winners are chosen.
- Coastalwatch Photo Editors will judge the major prize-winner.
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants must go to http://www.coastalwatch.com/member-photos/summer-waves-photo-competition and be a Registered User of Coastalwatch OR a Member of Coastalwatch Plus to enter.
- Entrants must tag their photos with the word ‘summerwaves2016’
- Entrants must include in the photo a description of the Fitbit Name and retail price list on this page of the Bing Lee online store: https://www.binglee.com.au/fitbit-fb502sbul-blaze-blue-silver-large
- Entrants can only be accepted from Australian residents and must be over the age of 18 years.
- Employees and immediate family of Bing Lee Pty Limited or Coastalwatch Pty Ltd are not eligible to enter.
- Entries for the competition start at 12.00pm AEDT Wednesday 23rd November 2016 and conclude at 05.00pm AEDT Monday 12th December 2016.
- Coastalwatch.com will select and announce the 8 finalists by 05.00pm AEDT Tuesday 13th December 2016.
- Finalist voting & rating will take place until 05.00pm AEDT Monday 19th December 2016.
- The Major Prize Winner from the 8 finalists will be chosen by Coastalwatch Photo editors and announced on www.coastalwatch.com by 05.00PM AEDT Tuesday 20th December 2016.
- The top 8 Finalists will be selected and announced on Coastalwatch.com by 05.00pm AEDT Tuesday 13th December 2016. Location of the decision will be at; 681 Barrenjoey Rd Avalon Beach NSW Australia.
- Once the top 8 finalists are selected by Coastalwatch they will be notified by email.
- The major & runner up prize winners will be notified by email and then announced on www.coastalwatch.com by 05.00pm AEDT Tuesday 20th December 2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who alter the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Should the prizes remain unclaimed or the winner remains un-contactable due to any misadventure for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement the prize will be forfeited. Judges' decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. (All dates refer to the 2016 calendar year)
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are non transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media format for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- In regards to any images provided by the entrant, the entrant warrants that they are the owner of the images and that they are not subject to copyright or licence or any other such governance. The entrant further consents to its publication in accordance with the terms and conditions of this competition.
- Panel of Judges are chosen employees of the Promoter.
The Promoter is:
3CMG Pty Ltd
681 Barrenjoey Rd, Avalon NSW 2107 Australia
ABN: 78 142 639 549
Surfing is about play!
Once you're down and out
Lines of swell
More than dune surfing
More than dune surfing
SurfAid Cup Bondi
The Dooley Podcast
A sea-soaked celebration
Storm swell accident nearly ends in tragedy
Recreating an iconic piece of surfing
#TourNotes Bells Beach
Barton Lynch, Nick Carroll & Richie Lovett On What's Really Happening With WSL Judging & The Slater Movement
Breaking down the first 3 events
A thousand years from now...