Surfing World Magazine: Issue 380
ISSUE 380 - INTERVIEW ISSUE
Inside this issue:
- Who won the world? Tyler Wright is your 2016 WSL Women's World Champ and this might just be the best Title winning interview ever.
- Fifth Point. Bryce Young recently got a right hand barrel in Indo that was two-and-half football fields long.
- Words about writing. Former pro surfer Jamie Brisick once modelled alongside Madonna for Rolling Stone.
- Mercury Rising. Dan Ross is so fit he makes medicine sick. He also knows about how to make change in your life a healthy choice.
- Dangerous Lady. Meet the NYC student who's slid into sight with his frictionless freedom. This is the electrifying zing of Byron Bay's Ari Brown.
- Flash Gordon. If Flash Gordon was a pro surfer would actually be the son legendary kneelo Dave Parkes? We say yes! He'll save every one of us.
Sign up to Coastalwatch Plus to unlock this feature and get a bonus 6 month subscription to Surfing World Magazine, as well as access to the new Coastalwatch Surf Coach video series Subscribe now.
Plus Exclusive unseen footage of Kelly’s wave pool
CW survey results are in
CW’s Shark Panel catch-up
It’s not unusual to see extreme shifts in conditions in spring
Here's what you can do
No. But there's heaps of other weird surf stuff to talk about here too!
It’s on the Olympics front page. It’s in the KSWC pool. Could the two soon be one?
"It might be an interesting three to five years."
Welcome to the wave pool generation
The WSL’s new top gun hirings - and the silent partner behind it
The hottest surf destination in the world right now in shock
60 whompers from every corner of the country