Enter Here To Win A Trip To Pipe
Hurry... Entries close November 21, 2013
Imagine… you and your best mate surfing the North Shore and being on the beach when history is made as the 2013 Surfing World Title showdown between Mick Fanning and Kelly Slater begins at the Billabong Pipe Masters.
To celebrate the re-launch of Coastalwatch PLUS we're offering one lucky subscriber the chance to win a trip to Pipe and experience everything a fabled North Shore Winter has to offer with 6 nights accommodation for two at the award winning Turtle Bay Resort from 8-14 December, 2013.
How To Enter:
1. Fill out the form and tell us in 25 words or less who you would like to see win the 2013 Billabong Pipe Masters & why.
2. You must be over 18 years of age to win this competition.
3. You must hold an Australian Passport which is valid for minimum of 12 moths.
4. You must be ready to travel on the 8th of December, 2013 from the eastern seaboard of Australia. Departure city TBC.
5. You must be a current Coastalwatch Plus Member (not in trial mode) when the prize is drawn on the 14:00 AEST, 22nd of November 2013.
Best Entry will be chosen by Coastalwatch Editorial team and the winner will be notified by Telephone or email after 19:00 AEST, 22nd of November 2013.
- Return Airfares for 2 to Hawaii Ex Sydney. Departing Dec 8-14, 2013
- 6 nights accommodation, twin share at Turtle Bay Resort Oahu, Hawaii.
- 2 VIP Passes into the Billabong Team House for 1 day to watch the event and soak up the atmosphere.
- 6-day Car Hire from Honolulu Airport.
- Round of golf for 2 including cart at Turtle Bay’s Championship course.
- Welcome pack from Billabong and Turtle Bay Resort.
This Week In Surfing: Ten Things from Surfing & the Internet on the Week That Was February 21, 2020
There's more late summer goodness in the forecast this weekend.
Standout Sessions: Crewsy, Macy Callaghan, Malia Manuel on the tear!
The Surfers Always Come out on Top
Asher Pacey, Nick Vasicek, Mitch Crews, Conner Coffin, wipeouts and more!
From the GWC2020: The Law's On Our Side
You gotta see this!
Taj Leaves Billabong, Channel 7 To Broadcast the WSL, and Mason Ho x Tommy Peterson x Sweet Hawaiian Sandbank
This Week In Surfing: Ten Things from Surfing & the Internet on the Week That Was February 14, 2020
Joel and Mitch Parkinson, Asher Pacey, Sheldon Simkus, Damon Harvey, Nick Vasicek and more score pumping waves at Snapper Rocks as Cyclone Uesi pushed swell in from the east.