Surfing World Magazine: Issue 383
ISSUE 383 - MICK FANNING STRIKES SKELETON BAY
Inside this issue:
- KISS A SNAKE ON THE TOUNGE Imagine Skeleton Bay a tropical righthander and the only person surfing it is Mick Fanning. Torture.
- THE BEGINNING & THE END Sean Doherty examines Kelly Slater's crusade for World Title XII after announcing 2017 will be his final year on tour.
- FOOLS RUSH Is it possible to predict a World Champ a season out from Pipe? Of course not, but we'll give it a red hot go like the idiots we are.
- FRANKOLOGY F-stop what you're doing and rub the eyes clear of those insane twerk fails burnt into your socially defunct retina...Frank's back.
- THE SMILING BAG Dion Agius presents us with a surf film that might just kill the internet. Bout time. Who can stand anymore bloody cat videos?
Sign up to Coastalwatch Plus to unlock this feature and get a bonus 6 month subscription to Surfing World Magazine, as well as access to the new Coastalwatch Surf Coach video series 2 hosted by Nick Carroll. Subscribe now.
Indonesia's swell window is lighting up for late May and early June.
Wetties and Wisdom
A long S groundswell is about to rock the entire NSW coast under a favourable autumn wind-regime.
"An unacceptable risk for the health of the ocean..."
Wild adventure awaits!
Photos of big chunks of Indian Ocean on a Saturday morning.
Australia's 2018-19 budget could sting some of our favourite surfing legends.
Ten Things From Surfing & The Internet On The Week That Was May 18, 2018
The weekend is almost here. Get ready to rumble.
Early season in the Maldives has delivered plenty bowls
A rare, high period S groundswell is brewing for the Eastern Seaboard.