2016 Complete Summer Wetsuit Guide
(Cover photo by Ian McDonald)
COASTALWATCH | SPONSORED PRODUCT GUIDE
Welcome to the 2016 Summer Wetsuit Guide Video Series
It's that time of year when the new season wetsuits and wetsuit tops are released, so we've brought them all together for you to browse through and see what's new. Click through each brand to view Tim from Aloha's guide to the 2016/17 summer range and product information.
Coastalwatch product guides are created seasonally to highlight some of the best new products on the market, in commercial partnership with the world's leading surf brands. They are here to educate you about what is available and assist in making your decision easier!
*WETSUIT GIVEAWAY - In 25 words or less tell us which wetsuit we've previewed looks the best to you and what are the most important features you look for in a summer wetsuit or wettie top. EMAIL your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm AEDST Friday 11th November 2016.
- Revolution Tribong Jacket
- Revolution Tribong Springsuit
- Spring Fever Long Sleeve Springsuit
- Aggrolite 1.5mm Long Sleeve Jacket
- E-Bomb 2mm Zip Free Short Sleeve Steamer
- Madison 1mm Long Sleeve Boyleg Springsuit
QUIKSILVER / ROXY
- Highline 1.5mm Jacket
- High Dye 2mm Steamer
- Roxy Pop Surf 1mm Long Sleeve Springsuit
- Superfreak Long Sleeve Crew 1mm
- Hyperfreak Zipless Comp Short Sleeve 2mm
- Original Glideskin Long Sleeve Springsuit
Ocean & Earth
- Supa-Flex Sleeveless Front Zip Paddle Vest
- Double Black 2mm Chest Zip Spring Suit
- Honey Long Sleeve Springsuit
- R1 Long Sleeve Top
- R1 Yulex Lite Short Sleeve Steamer
- R1 Long Jane
Dakine & Xcel
- Storm Snug-Fit Long Sleeve Vest
- Infiniti Comp Short Sleeve Steamer
- Xcel 3:2 Access Steamer
- Fusion 101 Jacket
- Phantom 202 Steamer
- Fusion 202 Long Sleeve Springsuit
The Maserati of wetsuits
How Did This Wetsuit Hold Up Ten Months Down The Track?
Richo! The Terry Richardson Story and Surfing Lennox, From Then To Now
Long live the hack!
Long live the hack!
It's for Academic Research On Surf Media
A far cry from the shed built under Mick Klein’s house
Lennox surfer Mark Thomson will be assessed for a community work order after a hearing in Ballina Local Court on Friday
Rasta, Sheldon Simkus and more take a good ol' cruise down some fun Aussie walls
This Week In Surfing: Ten Things From Surfing & the Internet on the Week That Was August 16, 2019
Standout Sessions with Ace Buchan and co
It's not all exit with the spit glory at a pumping Snapper Rocks